Welcome to the Outdoor fashion and Fit Life
The terms and conditions are a prerequisite for the use of the website and the services offered in our online store. If you want to use our shop to order merchandise, you must agree to our terms and conditions. This website is operated by Outdoor fashion team , ID: 05277531.In addition to the general terms and conditions, you must also accept the General Conditions of Sale and Delivery. Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life expressly disclaims different terms and conditions or terms and conditions of the user. Outdoor fashion and fit life reserves the right to change this page and the Terms & Conditions at any time.
Users of our website outdoorfashionandfitlife.com must be at least 18 years old. If they are younger than 18 years, the page may only be opened in the presence of their parents or guardians. The Terms and Conditions shall apply to all of the provided areas under the outdoorfashionandfitlife.com shop and information portal.
Unless otherwise provided, you may not modify the information on this website, copy, distribute, transmit, reproduce, publish, license, sell or make available to third parties. You may not use any information on this website for commercial purposes, unless expressly approved by outdoorfashionandfitlife.com. Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life reserves the right to refuse service, terminate accounts, or cancel orders if users have violated the law or our website has been damaged in any way.
You may not modify , download information or other materials to distribute or publish, that violate ( a) infringes the copyrights, patents, trademarks, service marks, trade secrets or other proprietary rights of any person, (b) libelous, threatening, defamatory, obscene,indecent, pornographic or discriminatory. Otherwise, it can lead to civil penalties under European law or pursuant to the law of another country, (c) contain errors, viruses, worms, trap doors, Trojan horses or other harmful code or properties. You can set up an account with outdoorfashionandfitlife.com, so you can log in with a name and a password to use our page to the full. However, when you log in, you should be aware that the site can only be in accordance with our terms and conditions of use. outdoorfashionandfitlife.com undertakes no obligation to investigate the authorization or source of access to use the website.
You are required to provide your personal data truthfully and completely. This includes updating your data, change your current data and you should inform Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life immediately of the changes through writing or by telephone. It is prohibited to try through hacking, password mining or targeted access to other resources that not belonging to you account. If you disclose your password to any other person, then outdoorfashionandfitlife.com shall not be liable for any damage caused to you by other person. It is possible that you will be liable for the losses if the damage due to the use of your account or password is created by a third party. You are not authorized to that account of a third party without his permission to use. You are responsible for the security of your password yourself. In order to guarantee a steady security, you should inform us immediately through writing or by telephone to inform in the event that someone has made changes on your account that was not authorized.T
Reviews and comments
Any statement that you offer or leave outdoorfashionandfitlife, with or without restrictions, such as an idea, know-how, technologies, reviews, comments, or suggestions will be treated as non-confidential and legally unable. You agree that outdoorfashionandfitlife.com transfer all IP rights irrevocably and essential so that the products of Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life without license fees around the world with the economic use have the right to copy purposes, advertisements, publications, edits, leases, transfers or create for sale and for distribution. It is also possible for Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life to transfer the data to third parties, modify, construct again, disassemble or decompile it. All submitted proposals and comments go on to Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life are just as property. That's why they cannot be returned and are in connection with any applications of Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life in the future.
All documents, designs, photographs, illustrations, audio clips, or the like, as well as the software of outdoorfashionandfitlife.com and other websites operated by Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life include Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life under the copyright laws. The websites of outdoorfashionandfitlife.com are patent fair and equitable competition and protected by other laws, they may therefore be either in whole or in part, be copied or imitated. No logo, graphic or image from any Microsoft Web sites may not be copied or retransmitted unless it has the express written consent of Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life before. The documents, the structure and the software are protected by copyright. The logos, slogans, trade name, or some other words are authenticated trademarks of Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life. They may not be published on any other website without the express consent of Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life .
Termination and Effect of Termination
Limitation of Liability and Disclaimer
Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life assumes no liability or responsibility for the accuracy, currency, or completeness of the information contained on this website, only in the lawful scope. The information may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors enthalten. outdoorfashionandfitlife.com accepts no responsibility for updating this site to keep information current or to ensure the accuracy or completeness of the information to ensure (and expressly disclaims off). According to the law outdoorfashionandfitlife.com repay you the money in case of damages after a month, but the amount is not higher than the price you have already paid.
The seller of the goods sends the goods directly to our customer, we provide service with organizing delivery to the buyer.
Please make a note of the individual price and shipping costs of your order. Your order for goods is done after you have received a confirmation of your order from Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life. Some goods orders may or may not be capitalized but must be deleted. Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life is entitled to delete any order for goods without an explicit reason. It may happen due to the limited availability of the product you have ordered, due to a product fault, a price error or payment problems that your order will be deleted. We will provide you the available information you need. If your order should be deleted for any reason, we will contact you and, if appropriate, seek more information from you. Responsible person: MICHAELA FIALOVA, Roosveltova 27, Litomerice, CZ, ID 05277531
It may happen that Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life has provided you incorrect information about a product due to a typographical error and also was not able to determine the correct price before the acceptance of your order. In the given case, that the products are available on the website with incorrect prices or information, Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life is entitled to delete or reject the goods involved ordering. You will be informed immediately by Outdoor Fashion and Fit Life in this regard.
I. Basic provisions
- Personal Data Administrator pursuant to Article 4 (7) of Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council on the Protection of Individuals with regard to the Processing of Personal Data and on the free movement of such data (hereinafter referred to as " GDPR ") Michaela Fialová ID No 05277531 with its registered office at Roosevelt 1632/27, 412 01, Litoměřice (hereinafter referred to as " administrator ").
- Contact manager information is
Address: Michaela Fialová, Rooseveltova 1632/27, 412 01, Litoměřice company ID: 05277531
Email: info @ outdoorfashion
- Personal information means any information about an identified or identifiable natural person; an identifiable natural person is a natural person that can be identified directly or indirectly, in particular by reference to a particular identifier such as name, identification number, location data, network identifier or one or more specific physical, physiological, genetic, psychological, economic, the social identity of this individual.
- The administrator did not appoint a Data Protection Officer.
II. Sources and categories of processed personal data
- The administrator handles the personal data you have provided to him / her or the personal data that the administrator has received on the basis of your order.
- The administrator handles your identification, contact information and data necessary for the performance of the contract.
III. Legitimate reason and purpose of processing personal data
- The legitimate reason for the processing of personal data is
- performance of the contract between you and the trustee under Article 6 (1) b) GDPR,
- the legitimate interest of the controller in providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) under Article 6 (1) f) GDPR,
- Your consent to processing for the purpose of providing direct marketing (in particular for sending business messages and newsletters) pursuant to Article 6 (1) a) GDPR in conjunction with Section 7 (2) of Act No. 480/2004 Coll., on Certain Information Society Services in the Event of Non-Order of Goods or Services.
- The purpose of processing personal data is
- executing your order and exercising the rights and obligations arising from the contractual relationship between you and the trustee; (personal name, address, contact), the provision of personal data is a necessary requirement for the conclusion and performance of the contract, without the provision of personal data it is not possible to conclude the contract or to fulfill it by the administrator,
- sending business messages and doing other marketing activities.
- There is no automatic, individual decision-making within the meaning of Article 22 of the GDPR. You have given your explicit consent to such processing.
IV. Retention time of data
- The administrator keeps personal data
- for the period necessary to exercise the rights and obligations arising out of the contractual relationship between you and the trustee and the enforcement of the claims under these contractual relationships (for 15 years from the termination of the contractual relationship).
- until consent to the processing of personal data for marketing purposes is withdrawn, at the latest .... years if personal data is processed on the basis of consent.
- At the end of the retention period, the administrator will erase personal information.
V. Recipients of personal data (subcontractors)
- The recipients of personal data are persons
- contributing to the delivery of goods / services / making payments on the basis of a contract,
- providing e-shop services and other services related to the operation of an e-shop,
- providing marketing services.
- An administrator does not intend to pass personal data to a third country (to a non-EU country) or an international organization.
- Provided services, providing marketing and support services
- Google analytics - logs cookies and web usage
- Google Adwords - logs cookies and web usage
- Google Purchases - Review request, logs email if you agree in the order process
- Heureka - logs purchase conversions and email for "Customer verified"
- Product.cz - Records conversion conversions and email
- Sklik - Records cookies, site usage, purchase conversions
VI. Your rights
- Under the terms of the GDPR you have
- the right of access to their personal data under Article 15 of the GDPR,
- the right to correct personal data pursuant to Article 16 of the GDPR, or the restriction of processing under Article 18 GDPR.
- the right to delete personal data under Article 17 of the GDPR.
- the right to object to processing under Article 21 GDPR and
- the right to data portability pursuant to Article 20 GDPR.
- the right to withdraw consent to processing in writing or electronically to the address or email address of the administrator referred to in Article III of these Terms. You can revoke your consent at any time in your own customer account.
- You also have the right to file a complaint with the Personal Data Protection Office if you believe that your privacy has been violated.
- The Administrator declares that he has taken all appropriate technical and organizational measures to safeguard personal data.
- Administrator has taken technical measures to secure hard disk storage and personal data repositories, especially secure / encrypted web access, password encryption of customers in the database, regular system updates, regular system backups.
- The Administrator declares that personal data can only be accessed by authorized persons.
VIII. Final Provisions
These terms come into effect on May 25, 2018.